Starting from the Week of 1/13, Pick ups will be available on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 4pm and 7pm.
Pulippu Kootu - Chayote and hyacinth beans simmered in coconut based sauce and tamarind. This is a pretty versatile dish,
- goes well with plain rice, white pongal and chapatis and yes, toast! (V)(GF)
Semiya Upma: This is a quintessential breakfast food in our community. It’s vermicelli cooked with vegetables and spices to make a whole meal in itself!
- Eaten with the peanut chutney(V)(Contains Gluten)
Thondekai Vadakkal : Ivy gourd Sautéed with spices. Simple yet delicious!
- I like to eat it with white rice as is has a bit of a bite to it. (V)(GF)
Pulippu Keerai: Spinach, Amaranth leaves and fenugreek leaves simmered with Pigeon peas, tomatoes and spices. A huge hit in my family
- Eaten with white rice or great as a soup(V) (GF)
Peanut chutney: Roasted peanut chutney with coconut. Has a (ny bit of heat and goes great with everything from rice to bread to, of course, the upma
- Eaten with the upma(V)(GF)
* Contains peanuts
Whole Milk Yogurt * Contains Milk